Watts Waters (WTS) PT Raised to $120 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Watts Waters (NYSE: WTS) to $120.00 (from $111.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
- La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Citi
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.70 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!