Watts Waters (WTS) PT Raised to $113 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Watts Waters (NYSE: WTS) to $113.00 (from $99.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- iA Financial Group (IAG:CN) (IDLLF) PT Raised to Cdn$88 at TD Securities
- Verallia SA (VRLA:FP) PT Raised to EUR44 at Deutsche Bank
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!