Watts Waters (WTS) PT Lowered to $96 at Stifel
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Watts Waters (NYSE: WTS) to $96.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Raised to NT$900 at Goldman Sachs
- QBE Insurance Group Ltd. (QBE:AU) (QBIEY) PT Raised to AUD12.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!