Washington Federal (WAFD) PT Raised to $34 at Piper Sandler
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew T. Clark raised the price target on Washington Federal (NASDAQ: WAFD) to $34.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Lowered to INR380 at Goldman Sachs
- Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Lowered to EUR98 at Goldman Sachs
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Lowered to INR480 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!