Washington Federal (WAFD) PT Raised to $34 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on Washington Federal (NASDAQ: WAFD) to $34.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK205 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Xcel Energy (XEL) PT Lowered to $73 at Goldman Sachs, After Estimate Update Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!