Washington Federal (WAFD) PT Raised to $30 at Piper Sandler
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on Washington Federal (NASDAQ: WAFD) to $30.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Storm Resources Ltd. (SRX:CN) (SRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at National Bank Financial
- Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (FRHLF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at National Bank Financial
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK167 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!