Washington Federal (WAFD) PT Raised to $25.50 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on Washington Federal (NASDAQ: WAFD) to $25.50 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OZ Minerals (OZL:AU) (OZMLF) PT Raised to AUD32 at Macquarie
- Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.15 at Macquarie
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD11.50 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!