Washington Federal (WAFD) PT Raised to $25.50 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on Washington Federal (NASDAQ: WAFD) to $25.50 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.70 at Deutsche Bank
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.70 at Citi
- Howden Joinery Group PLC (HWDN:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.35 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!