Washington Federal (WAFD) PT Lowered to $33 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on Washington Federal (NASDAQ: WAFD) to $33.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- Antibe Therapeutics Inc (ATE:CN) (ATBPF) PT Lowered to $9 at Brookline Capital Markets
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR39 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!