Walt Disney (DIS) PT Lowered to $110 at Guggenheim
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Guggenheim analyst Michael Morris lowered the price target on Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) to $110.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) Share Price Breaks Below Disney Plus Launch Levels, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight, PT to $125
- Walt Disney (DIS) Price Target Cut at Morgan Stanley Despite Positivity
- JPMorgan Downgrades Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd. (ONGC:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!