Walmart (WMT) PT Raised to $145 at Credit Suisse
- Nasdaq rises as battered growth stocks show recovery signs
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Sterling climbs from all-time low versus dollar, BoE in focus
- 'Not Very Sterling': MS Sees GBP/USD Near Parity Before Year End After New Record Lows
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Credit Suisse analyst Robert Moskow raised the price target on Walmart (NYSE: WMT) to $145.00 (from $133.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart Jumps Into Roblox With Launch of Walmart Land and Walmart’s Universe of Play
- Walmart (WMT) Moves into to the Metaverse with Launch of Roblox (RBLX) Experiences
- Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF) PT Raised to Cdn$54 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!