WPX Energy (WPX) PT Lowered to $14 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on WPX Energy (NYSE: WPX) to $14.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.60 at Deutsche Bank
- SUSE S.A. (SUSE:GR) PT Raised to EUR46 at Goldman Sachs
- Kerry Properties Ltd. (683:HK) (KRYPY) PT Lowered to HK$42 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!