WPX Energy (WPX) PT Lowered to $14 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on WPX Energy (NYSE: WPX) to $14.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amorepacific Corp (090430:KS) (AMRPF) PT Lowered to KRW220,000 at JPMorgan
- IMAX China Holding Inc. (1970:HK) (IMXCF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at JPMorgan
- Unimicron Technology Corp (3037:TT) PT Raised to NT$182 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!