WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $220 at Truist Securities
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities analyst Andrew Jeffrey raised the price target on WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) to $220.00 (from $135.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wex, Inc. (WEX) and ChargePoint Plan to Ease Integration of Electric Vehicles Into Corporate Fleets
- Macquarie Upgrades Delta Electronics Inc. (2308:TT) to Outperform
- StarHub Ltd. (STH:SP) (SRHBY) PT Raised to SGD1.41 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!