WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Lowered to $250 at Barclays
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal lowered the price target on WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) to $250.00 (from $270.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subaru Corp. (7270:JP) (FUJHY) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Lowered to JPY4,400 at Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan Downgrades Talis Biomedical Corp. (TLIS) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!