Vroom (VRM) PT Raised to $80 at Wedbush
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wedbush analyst Seth Basham raised the price target on Vroom (NASDAQ: VRM) to $80.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CIAFF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at TD Securities
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!