Volaris (VLRS) PT Raised to $18 at Barclays
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Barclays analyst Pablo Monsivais raised the price target on Volaris (NYSE: VLRS) to $18.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volaris Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Webcast Schedule
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd (6305:JP) (HTCMY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $92 at Piper Sandler Following Positive TRD KOL Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!