Vital Therapies (VTL) PT Lowered to $40 at Jefferies
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Tesla (TSLA), Fisker (FSR) Gain as Biden Set to Sign Executive Order Targeting 50% EVs by 2030
- Adidas (ADDYY) Plunges as China Boycott Hit Sales, Outlook Still Raised
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson lowered the price target on Vital Therapies (NASDAQ: VTL) to $40.00 (from $47.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) to Buy
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Lowered to $310 at Susquehanna
- Frontier Group Holdings Inc (ULCC) PT Lowered to $20 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!