Visteon (VC) PT Raised to $71 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Morgan Stanley analyst Armintas Sinkevicius raised the price target on Visteon (NASDAQ: VC) to $71.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
- Biogen (BIIB) PT Raised to $415 at BofA Securities After Waterfall Data Despite Modest Treatment Effect
- Nippon Electric Glass Co Ltd (5214:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,900 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!