Visa (V) PT Lowered to $204 at Piper Sandler
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- New data shows Apple Pay growing extremely fast, mostly hurting PayPal - analyst
Piper Sandler analyst Jason Deleeuw lowered the price target on Visa (NYSE: V) to $204.00 (from $239.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redburn Starts Visa (V) at Sell
- TE Connectivity (TEL) PT Raised to $145 at Baird
- Monster Beverage (MNST) PT Raised to $118 at Argus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!