ViacomCBS (VIAC) PT Raised to $54 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Goldman Sachs analyst Brett Feldman raised the price target on ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC) to $54.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades ViacomCBS (VIAC) to Outperform
- BET Remembers Hip-Hop Icon DMX With Special Linear Programming Today Starting At 6PM/5C
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!