ViaSat (VSAT) PT Lowered to $48 at Raymond James
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Raymond James analyst Richard Prentiss lowered the price target on ViaSat (NASDAQ: VSAT) to $48.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ViaSat (VSAT) and Inmarsat Continue to Work with UK Authorities to Get Approval for Merger
- Viasat's takeover of Inmarsat could harm airline wifi market, UK says
- Imperial Brands (IMB:LN) (IMBBY) PT Raised to GBP23 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!