Verizon Communications (VZ) PT Raised to $64 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) to $64.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Frontline supporting wildfire response efforts nationwide
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,580 at Jefferies
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Results Look Solid, Investors Question Whether it Can Continue - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!