Verisk Analytics (VRSK) PT Lowered to $183 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
BMO Capital analyst Jeffrey Silber lowered the price target on Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ: VRSK) to $183.00 (from $196.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rieter Holding AG (RIEN:SW) PT Raised to CHF124 at Credit Suisse
- SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) PT Raised to CHF2,830 at Credit Suisse
- Pagegroup Plc. (PAGE:LN) (MPGPY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!