Veris Residential (VRE) PT Lowered to $16 at BofA Securities
- Nasdaq rises as battered growth stocks show recovery signs
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
- Bank of England Vows to Raise Rates as Much as Needed as Pound Slumps
- BTIG's Krinsky Sees 'Some Evidence of Capitulation' as S&P 500 Nears 200-WMA Below 3600
BofA Securities analyst Jeffrey Spector lowered the price target on Veris Residential (NYSE: VRE) to $16.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT) PT Raised to $46 at Morgan Stanley
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Shares Rise Following Raymond James Strong Buy Rating
- Maxscend Microelectronics Co (300782:CH) PT Lowered to RMB82 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!