Verint Systems (VRNT) PT Raised to $67 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) to $67.00 (from $63.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yamada Holdings Co., Ltd (9831:JP) (YMDAF) PT Lowered to JPY600 at JPMorgan
- Safehold (SAFE) PT Raised to $88 at JPMorgan, Model Update Following Earnings
- SL Green Realty (SLG) PT Raised to $69 at JPMorgan, Model Update Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!