Verint Systems (VRNT) PT Raised to $61 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
RBC Capital analyst Dan Bergstrom raised the price target on Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) to $61.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades Federal Signal (FSS) to Buy
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR2,700 at Credit Suisse
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Lowered to GBP20.05 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!