Venator Materials (VNTR) PT Raised to $4 at UBS
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
UBS analyst John Roberts raised the price target on Venator Materials (NYSE: VNTR) to $4.00 (from $3.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- HSBC Upgrades Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) to Buy
- LafargeHolcim Ltd (LHW:SW) (HCMLY) PT Raised to CHF60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!