Veeva Systems (VEEV) PT Raised to $195 at UBS
- Wall Street down but off session lows after Fed rate hike, trading choppy
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- T-Mobile gains after delivering in 2022, focus turns to massive buyback
UBS analyst Karl Keirstead raised the price target on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) to $195.00 (from $185.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Several positive 2023 catalysts can boost TransUnion (TRU) valuation - BofA
- Miromatrix Medical inc. (MIRO) PT Lowered to $18 at Craig-Hallum
- Fortive (FTV) PT Raised to $75 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!