Veeva Systems (VEEV) PT Lowered to $185 at UBS
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
UBS analyst Karl Keirstead lowered the price target on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) to $185.00 (from $220.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) PT Raised to $195 at UBS
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) PT Raised to $17 at Deutsche Bank
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) PT Raised to $585 at Seaport Global Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!