Veeva Systems (VEEV) PT Lowered to $185 at UBS
- Wall St buoyed by easing inflation concerns ahead of Fed decision
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Growth in U.S. labor costs smallest in a year in fourth quarter
- Pfizer falls as slowing demand for COVID-19 drugs weighs on outlook
UBS analyst Karl Keirstead lowered the price target on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) to $185.00 (from $220.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LG Innotek Co Ltd. (011070:KS) PT Raised to KRW260,000 at Credit Suisse
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd. (009150:KS) PT Raised to IDR185,000 at Credit Suisse
- Korea Petrochemical Ind Co Ltd (006650:KS) PT Raised to KRW115,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!