Varonis Systems (VRNS) PT Raised to $250 at Jefferies
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Jefferies analyst Brent Thill raised the price target on Varonis Systems (NASDAQ: VRNS) to $250.00 (from $225.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Varonis Systems (VRNS) PT Raised to $65 at Morgan Stanley
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$370 at Bernstein
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc (8750:JP) (DCNSF) PT Raised to JPY2,350 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!