Valneva SE (VALN) PT Lowered to $16 at Goldman Sachs
- Stocks sputter as growth fears offset China COVID shift
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
Goldman Sachs analyst Graig Suvannavejh lowered the price target on Valneva SE (NASDAQ: VALN) to $16.00 (from $64.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Versus Systems Inc. (VS) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Upgrades SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) to Buy
- Wedbush Downgrades Carvana (CVNA) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!