Valmont Industries (VMI) PT Raised to $128 at Stifel
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Valmont Industries (NYSE: VMI) to $128.00 (from $114.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (TGLVY) PT Lowered to MYR3 at Nomura/Instinet
- NSFOCUS Technologies Group (300369:CH) PT Raised to RMB25 at HSBC
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY8,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!