Valmont Industries (VMI) PT Lowered to $152 at Stifel
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Valmont Industries (NYSE: VMI) to $152.00 (from $163.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boenning & Scattergood Upgrades Valmont Industries (VMI) to Outperform, Following Earnings
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR795 at UBS
- Westshore Terminals Investment Corp. (WTE:CN) (WTSHF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!