Valero Energy (VLO) PT Raised to $92 at RBC Capital
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
RBC Capital analyst Brad Heffern raised the price target on Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) to $92.00 (from $91.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PChome Online Inc (8044:TT) PT Lowered to NT$190 at Credit Suisse
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD10.60 at Macquarie
- Alphawave IP Group PLC (AWE:LN) PT Raised to GBP5 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!