Valero Energy (VLO) PT Raised to $90 at Scotiabank
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Scotiabank analyst Paul Cheng raised the price target on Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) to $90.00 (from $83.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
- ITC Ltd. (ITC:IN) PT Raised to INR425 at Citi
- JK Cement Ltd (JKCE:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,325 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!