Valero Energy (VLO) PT Raised to $177 at Piper Sandler
- Wall St ends lower after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Piper Sandler analyst Ryan Todd raised the price target on Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) to $177.00 (from $147.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) PT Raised to $86 at Citi, Removes 'High-Risk' Designation
- Intact Financial Corp (IFC:CN) (IFCZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$225 at TD Securities
- Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) PT Lowered to INR700 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!