Valero Energy (VLO) PT Lowered to $65 at Wells Fargo
- World stocks eye sixth month of gains, dollar near one-month low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (ERYP) (TEAM) (MSON) Higher; (PINS) (ZYXI) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) to $65.00 (from $71.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy (VLO) PT Raised to $92 at RBC Capital
- ChampionX (CHX) PT Raised to $27 at Cowen
- RBC Capital Upgrades T-Mobile US, (TMUS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!