Valero Energy (VLO) PT Lowered to $55 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) to $55.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR580 at Macquarie
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Lowered to INR670 at Macquarie
- Page Industries Ltd. (PAG:IN) PT Raised to INR26,500 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!