VMware (VMW) PT Raised to $200 at Wells Fargo
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Wells Fargo analyst Philip Winslow raised the price target on VMware (NYSE: VMW) to $200.00 (from $190.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- Hyundai Engineering and Construction Co Ltd (000720:KS) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
- JPMorgan Downgrades Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!