VMware (VMW) PT Raised to $150 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman raised the price target on VMware (NYSE: VMW) to $150.00 (from $148.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Insights Adds VMware (VMW) to Best Ideas List
- Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OGFGY) PT Lowered to AUD3.81 at CLSA
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities