Unum Therapeutics (UMRX) PT Raised to $20 at Wedbush
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Unum Therapeutics (NASDAQ: UMRX) to $20.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Lowered to EUR60 at Deutsche Bank
- iA Financial Group (IAG:CN) (IDLLF) PT Raised to Cdn$88 at TD Securities
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CIAFF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!