Universal Display (OLED) PT Lowered to $95 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
Susquehanna analyst Mehdi Hosseini lowered the price target on Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) to $95.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Negative rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kenmare Resources Plc. (KMR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP7.10 at Berenberg
- Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente SA (SLR:SM) PT Lowered to EUR20 at Berenberg
- Societe Generale Assumes Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!