Univar (UNVR) PT Lowered to $27 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 posts gains for month
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Univar (NYSE: UNVR) to $27.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capri Holdings (CPRI) PT Raised to $80 at Wells Fargo
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Lowered to EUR60 at Deutsche Bank
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!