Uniti Group (UNIT) PT Raised to $10 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Wells Fargo analyst Jennifer Fritzche raised the price target on Uniti Group (NASDAQ: UNIT) to $10.00 (from $5.50) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,150 at Goldman Sachs
- Salvatore Ferragamo SpA (SFER:IM) (SFRGF) PT Lowered to EUR14.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Ceres Power Holdings PLC (CWR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!