United Utilities Group (UU:LN) (UUGRY) PT Raised to GBP p 966 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Ajay Patel raised the price target on United Utilities Group (UU:LN) (OTC: UUGRY) to GBP p 966.00 (from GBP p 962.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Hyundai Steel Co (004020:KS) to Overweight
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Whitehaven Coal Ltd. (WHC:AU) (WHITF) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Upgrades Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!