United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $370 at KeyBanc
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
KeyBanc analyst Ken Newman raised the price target on United Rentals (NYSE: URI) to $370.00 (from $355.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $246 at Morgan Stanley
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) PT Raised to $100 at Jefferies
- Invesco (IVZ) PT Raised to $26 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!