Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $245 at Wolfe Research
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group raised the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $245.00 (from $242.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Union Pacific (UNP) at Outperform
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at Barclays
- Kerry Group PLC (KYG:ID) (KRYAY) PT Raised to EUR132 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!