Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $208 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $208.00 (from $191.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Union Pacific (UNP) at Outperform
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSMN:AS) (KDSKF) PT Raised to EUR185 at Goldman Sachs
- Gartner (IT) PT Raised to $332 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!