Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $205 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $205.00 (from $193.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $250 at Argus
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,385.75 at Macquarie
- General Dynamics Corp. (GD) PT Raised to $222 at Vertical Research Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!