Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $191 at Wolfe Research
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group raised the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $191.00 (from $186.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Union Pacific (UNP) at Outperform
- Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) PT Lowered to $230 at Stifel
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!