Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $185 at Wells Fargo
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $185.00 (from $171.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Union Pacific (UNP) at Outperform
- SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (SKFRY) PT Raised to SEK328 at Goldman Sachs
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR1,980 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!